Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Poo-free: I didn't inhale

K, so it's not going as well as I had hoped. I admit it.

I had forgotten all about hair color! I am not willing to give up coloring my hair. I'm too young to go gray! No way!

After coloring I used the conditioner in the kit because....well, I don't know. Maybe I need a media literacy class...maybe I fell into the advertising trap...but I feel I need conditioner after coloring. Need, not want.

So...since then I've been mixing 2 tablespoons of baking soda with a little water and a small amount of shampoo...pouring it over my head, letting it soak for a few minutes, then rinsing it out with hot water and the vinegar regime I mentioned earlier.

I'm significantly reducing the amount of 'poo I'm using, which is better for me and the planet. My hair is pretty much normal, maybe a tad healthier too. Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment